© 2010 - 2012 Photography Art Cafe. All Rights Reserved.
The Photography Crash Course:
17 short lessons to camera mastery
Are your photos good...but still missing something?
Most people can take quite nice pictures these days. But there remains a huge gap between "snapshots" and amazing images created with a proper understanding of camera controls and photography techniques.
It might seem like quite a big mountain to climb! But actually, the knowledge and tools you require to start producing some genuinely stunning photography can be gained more quickly than you would think.
The Photography Crash Course is a brand new e-book that provides this information in a compact and accessible format. You will learn the real ingredients of high quality images - not just the core basics that can be researched anywhere.
The Photography Crash Course Is A Guide For Anyone Who...
- Wants to gain a sure-footing with a clear grasp of the basics.
- Is eager to explore new, intermediate techniques for taking their images to the next level.
- Would like to know how to produce technically accomplished images.
- Is prepared to practice their new skills with set projects.
- Appreciates clear explanations that are given in "plain English".
- Relishes the creative pleasure of photography.
- Is ready to begin a journey to becoming a seriously good photographer.
Discover the building blocks of eye-catching photography
The lessons in The Photography Crash Course explore the key techniques required for producing great images. You will gain a solid understanding of your camera and the most valuable methods for producing images that actually have an impact on the viewer.
This book is all about providing you with the tools to create striking and powerful images, through a carefully selected combination of important technical, creative and equipment advice. By the end of the 17 lessons you will be confident about creating a range of images very effectively: from portraits and landscapes, to indoor scenes and fast-paced sport...
The Contents of the Book:
The Photography Crash Course is arranged into 17 lessons/chapters. You can work through these at your own pace, slowly moving towards becoming an accomplished photographer. At the end of each chapter is a set of 3 projects which will a) help to cement the techniques you've just discovered, and b) provide an opportunity to create some awesome shots.
By the time you have finished the book you should feel empowered to use your camera to its full potential, and have developed an increased love of photography thanks to the amazing results you're able to achieve!
The 17 lessons:
- An Overview of Essential Gear
- Exposure and the Exposure Triangle
- Understanding Aperture
- Understanding Shutter Speed
- Understanding ISO
- Understanding the Light Meter
- Exposure Compensation
- Exposure Bracketing
- Shooting Modes and Scene Modes
- Introducing The Histogram
- Understanding White Balance
- RAW vs JPEG
- Achieving "Tack" Sharp Photos
- Introducing Flash Photography
- Composition Tips For More Interesting Pictures
- The Secrets of Finding Photography Ideas and Subjects
- Photography Gear Maintenance Tips
PLUS: An extensive (8 page) glossary of useful terms, with concise definitions of important concepts.
The Glossary is an extremely handy reference for quick explanations of key terms and concepts
Hi, I'm Josh, author of The Photography Crash Course. Send me your questions about the book here and I'll be happy to get back ASAP.
What Makes The Photography Crash Course Different?
- This guide covers both basic and intermediate techniques, enabling you to reach a high level quickly. As the author, this is the guide I wish I had owned as a beginner (it would have saved me a lot of time!).
- It brings together all the crucial need-to-know information that is essential for enthusiastic beginners, but is rarely presented in 1 place. Everything from equipment, to technical, to creative advice is covered.
- This is a practical book that will enable you to start improving your photography today. But where a deeper understanding of something is of real value, it has been explained in full detail.
- At 170+ pages, all the lessons are very thorough and do not skirt over important subjects or leave out useful details. It can serve as a reference for the future.
- It aims to equip you with what you need to: a) understand your camera b) become a better photographer c) continue to enjoy photography and remain inspired by it.
Chapters are well illustrated with photos and diagrams. Information is presented in digestible chunks.
60 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you decide The Photography Crash Course is not right for you, simply let me know within 60 days and I will immediately refund you. I'm extremely confident that this guide will help you to become a much more knowledgeable, accomplished and creative photographer.
Download The Photography Crash Course PDF Right Now
The Photography Crash Course can be downloaded and read as a PDF e-book immediately. To get your copy, for just $19.95, click the "Get It Now" button below. You can pay by PayPal or credit card and will be taken to the dowload link right away.